Nataschyaa Ameer
LAST LOGIN : 15 APRIL 2017

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Student Life

Assalamualaikum 

My journey of being a student began! Well, being a student wasn't that bad but struggle needed here which is you have to struggle mentally, physically, emotionally and of course financially. Stay away from home and parents. Arrange everything by your ownself. At the beginning, quite chaos but slowly getting used to it.

Alhamdulillah, even myself, I couldn't believe that I'm standing at this stage. I mean, the stage that I have to be proud of:, standing on my own two feet struggling for a bright future and making my parents proud too. I'm going to sit for my final. It's just around the corner, everyone! Yes! In shaa Allah I will ensure to end my first semester with flying colours. Promise to blog again soon. Hihi, fighting for final examination!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...