Nataschyaa Ameer
LAST LOGIN : 15 APRIL 2017

Monday, May 11, 2015

It's My Day!

Assalamualaikum...




First of all, I must thank Allah for giving me such a great life and alhamdulillah for sending to me a very amazing people to be around me since I was born. Thank you countlessly to my biological mama for struggling so hard to deliver me into this wonderful world on May 12th, 1995 and raise me up. I can never pay you for that. Not to forget, my papa for being a great family leader who work days and nights to ensure we are living comfortablely. All my family members who are holding my hands through my thin and thick. I appreciate that!



Thanks for all the wishes and prayers. Hopefully, all the good things you pray for me are back to you. Amin. And I hope I would be a way better person than before and bless with a pink of health. Insyallah, being someone who makes my parents proud of, in future amin. May Allah bless me with imaan, takwa, hidayah, rezeki and victory of dunya akhirah. AMIN. I could not ask for more but only a good prayers from all. Syukran :)



1 comment:

amer ... said...

Amin ...amin ...be a good girl ....and solehah too ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...